- The love I show my husband.
- My two children -- Barb
- Jonah and Ella
- A windmill that can pull a small weight up with its energy -- Alexandre S.
- Penny Cluse taco salad
- Farmhouse corn muffins
- A great place to wait for the rapture
- The Burlington Bike Path
- My imagination -- Faith
- Fellowship, unity and networks that bring about healing and happiness in the lives of suffering people
- I've got two, Kezia and Cowan
- My greatest creations are Ella and Trudy
- We made an awesome Lego spaceship
- My first poop on the potty -- Adaline, 3 years old
- My family -- Elizabeth
- I built a nice chimney once, oh yeah and a really nice terasse -- Eric
- I made a cup of coffee once that was pretty good. It needed a lot of sugar though.
- A life of happiness with no regrets
- My daughters
- My children
- Our marriage -- Ed and Charlotte
- My new self
- I made a Lego spaceship without instructions
Monday, May 30, 2011
What's Been Your Greatest Creation?
Posted by Chapin Spencer at 5:51 PM
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
What Is The Strangest Food You've Eaten?
- Guinea pig
- Whale sushi
- Chicken feet...actually, I couldn't make myself eat them
- I've eaten a big green worm hanging from a tree at North Beach. Bitter.
- Chocolate covered cockroach.
- Diet Coke (yuk!)
- Sea Urchin at a Japenese restaurant in Colorado. It was both solid and liquid; solid when untouched, liquified when finger/tongue made contact, solid again post touch. Acquired taste indeed.
- Fish eyes.
- Mississippi black snake
- Crab brains in Tokyo, Japan
- Broccoli - Nolan, age 6
- Twinkies and taco sauce - Zippy the pinhead
- Ant eggrolls - SSC
- Alligator and snake
- Leche nuts? - Sequoia
- Pigeon, bumble bees and jelly fish in China
- Chicken gizzards and fufu
- Road runner
Posted by Rebecca Grannis at 8:37 PM
Sunday, August 1, 2010
What Law Have You Wanted To Break...and Why?
- Fires on the lake...why not?
- Get naked in public
- Practicing law without a license. If you can argue with logic, why waste 3 years at school?
- Trespassing. Why do we need so many fences? We didn't make the land.
- Gravity. Because flying without a plane would be so much more fun!
- The law that kids under the age of 17 can't drive...because I am 8.
Posted by Chapin Spencer at 9:30 PM
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)