- The love I show my husband.
- My two children -- Barb
- Jonah and Ella
- A windmill that can pull a small weight up with its energy -- Alexandre S.
- Penny Cluse taco salad
- Farmhouse corn muffins
- A great place to wait for the rapture
- The Burlington Bike Path
- My imagination -- Faith
- Fellowship, unity and networks that bring about healing and happiness in the lives of suffering people
- I've got two, Kezia and Cowan
- My greatest creations are Ella and Trudy
- We made an awesome Lego spaceship
- My first poop on the potty -- Adaline, 3 years old
- My family -- Elizabeth
- I built a nice chimney once, oh yeah and a really nice terasse -- Eric
- I made a cup of coffee once that was pretty good. It needed a lot of sugar though.
- A life of happiness with no regrets
- My daughters
- My children
- Our marriage -- Ed and Charlotte
- My new self
- I made a Lego spaceship without instructions
Monday, May 30, 2011
What's Been Your Greatest Creation?