- Who R U and what is this?
- Do they wish the old mile markers were back? The mile markers were a great way to keep track.
- I would like to know if my fellow path users think the environment is the greatest priority for our concerns and joys. Steph
- How they feel about the surface conditions on the path. PS: great idea and great box.
- Do you wear your helmet? Do you like me? Do you wear boxers or briefs?
- I'd want to express my gratitude to sister and brother travelers on this path for your hellos, your "on your left" when my little one and I are cruisiung with our stroller at a slow pace, for the bits of overheard conversation for funny moments shared -- like sharing news about smelling the first skunk of spring, not far from where I write this.
- Will the path be plowed in winter? Can there be a cross country skiing dedicated lane? Can there be extra bike lanes in Burlington?
- Wow. This is just the best walking and biking path. Nothing like it in Pawlet VT.
- Do you remember the rules? Pass on left. Stay alert. Be nice.
- Are you ever afraid of being a victim of crime on the bikepath?
- What gives you the most enjoyment on the bikepath?
- Watch out for the invasive bamboo-like weed that is growing right south from here!
Sunday, May 20, 2007
What do you want to know about fellow path users?
May 12-20, 2007 answers