Wednesday, June 27, 2007

What Is Your Least Favorite Food? And Why?

Your Answers:
  • Cooked spinach. I love fresh spinach, but the mushy cooked stuff is gross.
  • Animal liver, because everything passes through the liver.
  • Eggplant, ewww! - Arielle
  • Seafood is gross. Yuck. - Eve
  • Purple grapes with seeds. I hate the gooey texture and the bitterness of the seeds when I bite into them.
  • Brussel spouts. My parents always made me eat them
  • French fries. I love them, I want them, I lust after them -- then I hate myself for eating them -- so they are my least favorite.
  • Jello, the texture makes me remember that I'm eating cow's hoofs.
  • No food is my least favorite. - Justin B
  • This is a tricky question. There is so much tasty food! Hmm, Guess it would have to be soft-boiled eggs. Too runny...but fried and hard boiled are yummy!
  • Crow, definitely crow. Hate eating crow. It offends the palate of self denial. - Poet of the north
  • Caviar!
  • Fake anything, like fake butter, artificial "vanilla" and those weird tofu hot dogs and tofurkeys. Give me the real stuff.
  • Any veggies except green beans, salad stuff and corn on the cob
  • Andouille - French blood sausage. Ick!
  • Liver and onions (plain liver is even worse)
  • Swiss cheese - it tastes weird
  • Broccoli - the taste
  • Sea urchin (ocean poop)
  • Buffalo nuts
  • Mom: lima beans (texture, yuk) Kids: mayo (Dad loves both)
  • Jello, because I really have no idea what is in it and it wiggles in a very scary way on a spoon!
  • Marshmellows
  • Mayo, because I always have to fill containers of it at work, and it has no taste and is bad for you!
  • Four legged animals! They taste bad and are bad for the environment.
  • 5 day old hot dogs. Yuck!
  • Beets! They smell bad and are not good.
  • Asparagus - tastes icky and makes your pee smell funny
  • Banana ice cream - Seth
  • Eggplant
  • I hate liver. It feels like velvet in my mouth.
  • Any food that isn't fresh, whole, and local, and non-organic foods. My digestive system flourishes when it is nourished by sustainable food production!
  • Liver, because I do not like the taste of it and the smell. Thank you.
  • Sushi made with "natti" - thoe gooey, stringy, slimy fermented soy sludge. - Ron
  • Spinach, because i just don't like spinach. -E
  • Cow skin boiled- because of its nasty taste and how it goes to slime in my mouth. Ate it in N. Camaroon. -M
  • There isn't really any food that I've tried that I don't like. But, eggplant and artichokes top my list of least favs- too sour and too hard to prepare.. unless breaded and deep fried. :) Long trail girl
  • Meat! tt
  • Mystery meat.. self explanatory.
  • Grapefruit! It makes everything too bitter, but I love Fresca!
  • Once I thought there was nothing one could do to mess up something as perfect as cheese. And then I tried Goat cheese. Yuck!
  • If it walks, breathes, reproduces, poops and makes a noise, it's icky- says Jana.
  • Meat... because I'm a stinky hippy-ass vegetarian.
  • Rocks
  • Peanut butter because it makes me constipated! All day!
  • Gross jello. It's alien.
  • Lima beans. had to eat 2 each time served as a kid.
  • Fried foods because they are not good for you.
  • Lamb. Poor Mary
  • Brussel sprouts. Gross. - Jeff, Charlotte NC
  • Bananas, because they are mushy and disgusting
  • "Potetklubb" - Norwegian for potato club
  • Humans - then I'd be an cannibal

No comments: