- Save enough money to move to Florida in the fall
- Get fit! Wahoo! Love myself more!
- Own a giraffe
- Ride 50 miles for VT Cares on the Champ Ride! Go team Bike Recycle!
- I pledge to honor my soul and my body so that I might make a difference in my community. I pledge to do this by slowing down sometimes, honoring my breath and maintaining the best balance I can. Because I can. C.K.
- Hi Rebecca and Chapin. See you in the relay?! ~ Ginger
- Lose weight
- Drink a fish
- Go boating
- Quit my job. Hoorah!
- Be carried by my cousin so I don't have to walk
- Lean mad German. ~ JP
- Play more drums!
- Enjoy the locality of food and all of its goodness.
- Nice project! What happened to my most embarrassing moment question? My new answer: AC
- Go to the beaches and ride my bike and maybe go to Montreal
- Thank you to the amazing groundsman for cleaning up the foliage that grew overnight.
- I pledge to poop everyday (Ed note: thanks for the cute kid drawing)
- I will exercise more!
- Swimming - Julie
- Move my body!
- Get a job. ~ Dave
- Swim (a lot)
Saturday, May 29, 2010
What Do You Pledge To Do For Yourself This Summer?