Sunday, May 20, 2007

What do you like to make instead of buy?

Answers from May 20 - June 3, 2007
  • Love!!! obviously (4)
  • Apple pie (2)
  • Bread, mmm... (2)
  • I like making babies (2)
  • Ice cream sodas and music
  • Food...homemade is always better
  • Chocolate Chip Cookies and pizza
  • Ella says lemonade, Garry says music
  • Strawberry rhubarb pie and jewelry
  • Cheese, soap, beer and money (oh wait, that doesn't work so well...)
  • Yogurt
  • Dessert
  • Cards
  • A BLT with my own tomatoes
  • Food, chicken quesadilla w/ apricot papaya salsa
  • Guacamole
  • Tortillas & salsa
  • Happiness!
  • Chocolate chip cookies
  • Envelopes and stationary
  • Burritos
  • Vegetable curry
  • Beautiful 7 grain bread with seeds because it makes my house smell sweet and warm, because it tastes like real food, and because my hands need to knead.
  • Haircut
  • Clothes (recycled)
  • Eva says brownies, cake, pizza, pesto, macaroni
  • I love to make new clothes out of old ones!
  • Cards, gifts, hummus
  • candles
  • applesauce
  • pesto, laughter, picnics. xoxo
  • Lemonade, Lucy age 4.5
  • Breakfast
  • Cake, cookies, YOU! :)
  • Lighting fixtures (.. and love!)
  • ice cream
  • Greeting Cards
  • Pesto and hair scrunches
  • Salsa with tomatoes, onions, cilantro, lemon juice, pepper and salt
  • Fruit salad and hats
  • Scrumptious, stick in your teeth pesto!
  • Stretched canvasses for painting
  • Coffee
  • Music
  • Kids, cakes and biscuits
  • Cookies
  • A global consciousness where we all realize out interconnectedness and interdependence
  • Love, as the Beatles said in Can't Buy Me Love "And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make"
  • Muffins or cookies
  • Greeting cards for birthdays, thank yous, etc.
  • Need cigarette butt cans along path. Oh yeah, pick up your trash and curb your dog!
  • Do it yourself all the way
  • Everything D.I.Y.
  • In order: Hard lemonade, bikes, pie, ethnic foods, love
  • I thought of salad dressing, but then it came to me: my life's purpose
  • Pizza...even though it ends up costing more than take-out it is fun and much more yummy!
  • Art!
  • Strawberry jam
  • Jana and Adam say pesto
  • Monopoly games
  • Forget this question...Who maintains the bike path? Barney Rubble? Pave that #$%*& thing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found this site through the kiosk on the path and I think it's great! I work on the bike path every day to "keep things safe" and help people out when they need it and the question sparks a conversation everytime we bike by it! Awesome for those of us who spend all of our time experiencing the walkers, bikers, runners, etc. everyday!

Bastian said...

Aww, you got my Beatles comment a little mixed up. It's:

"Can't buy me love!" from the song of the same name, and

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make." from "In the End"

They're two separate songs. But that's okay; the point got across...mostly. :)

Anonymous said...

What a great idea. I love the bike path and was a frequent user when I was at UVM. I loved riding my bike to work at Parks and Rec during the summer. I don't get to Burlington much anymore...I live in Southern NH, but I always try to plan a trip every year. I'll be sure to stop by the kiosk when I'm up.